Bill Campie is a husband, father of 5 young children, partner at DTJ Design (www.dtjdesign.com), and a road racer that occasionally gets out on a mountain bike or cyclocross course. Bill grew up in an athletic household with a father that competed in bodybuilding and ran distance races. Having trained since he was in 4th grade in one way or another, Bill has always been an athlete. After playing rugby throughout college and coaching a high school team, Bill began endurance racing due to the prodding of friends. Bill’s first races were in adventure racing, then mountain biking and eventually onto the road bike. He has never raced road bikes without having children and a full time job. Currently Bill lives in Boulder, Colorado and is racing for Sonic Boom Racing presented by Lucky Pie.
- Who's got big balls? instagram.com/p/ZmSEvcwoPz/ 16 hours ago
- RT @LuckyPiePizza: RT if even the thought of Lucky Pie puts a smile on your face! ow.ly/ldbqm #luckypiepizza 1 day ago
- Ref impressed by green Mohawk May as Ash is team captain today. instagram.com/p/ZhNziyQoOQ/ 2 days ago
- @JimPeterman @superiormorgul I felt the #sboom from here. 4 days ago
- Riding my bike this afternoon, thinking Raymond is a good way to shake China out my lungs. 5 days ago