I currently title my bikes under Campie Design Studios (CDS) Cycles. Most of my frames I still view as prototypes since I tend to make A LOT of experimental choices, including:
- HSS Super Compact – So compact that only 20 oz. water bottles fit on the seat tube if you use a clamp-on front derailleur. However, the smaller the triangle, the stiffer the sprinting frame.
- 700c kids bike – Want a 700c wheel and your only 4’9″, then I can help. (Update, my 4’7″ 10 yr. old daughter fits it pretty well)
- S3 Integrated Seatpost – This prototype failed. Eventually had to redo the seatpost area to be of standard fare.
- Twin Top Tube Cruiser – Internal cable routing. Twin top tubes. Lots of curviness. Custom fork. Light as a road bike. This one had it all.
- Disc Brake Gravel Grinder – Custom dropouts. Disc brakes.